DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wake-boarding Lake Wallenpaupack, PA

svickstc

Reactions
Thought I would share one of my recent trips/edits to my friends lake house this past weekend. It was a first for me launching/landing from a watercraft and filming and active sport, let alone over a lake. We take this pilgrimage to the lake annual for a friends weekend, and we snuck out early Saturday morning to film before the lake got crowded and unsafe. A lot of first for me in this footage so and tried to keep my distance while getting comfortable.

Still working on getting familiar with Final Cut as you will see in my editing skills :rolleyes:
Shot with a DJI Mavic Pro

Wake-boarding Lake Wallenpaupack

Last edited:
Niiiice!

Reactions: svickstc
Very nice... not a fan of those transitions tho... too distracting. A few of them would probably fit the subject matter and audio... less is more? Great flying and focus on subject...

Reactions: Twocalf
Very nice... not a fan of those transitions tho... too distracting. A few of them would probably fit the subject matter and audio... less is more? Great flying and focus on subject...

I agree, was flying through this edit to get out the next day and realized watching it back a lot of the light leaks could go and I have since cleaned this edit up in that manner

Thanks for the comments much appreciated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore