DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wakesurfing useing active track worked great check out Vid

ag108

Reactions
Hey guys got some good shots last night wake surfing i used the active track mood worked well it lost the boat a few times just due to flying to close trying to rotate the mav around us sorry not the best quality just did a quick edit on my phone and put it on youtube

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Did you hand launch/catch on the boat? I haven't tried that yet, but want to take it out wakeboarding sometime soon. I was wondering how hard that is to do, specially if the boat is drifting slightly as you are landing/catching.

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Did you hand launch/catch on the boat? I haven't tried that yet, but want to take it out wakeboarding sometime soon. I was wondering how hard that is to do, specially if the boat is drifting slightly as you are landing/catching.

i launched it from the boat on the back its not easy to land kinda a pain in the butt but made it work

i launched it from the boat on the back its not easy to land kinda a pain in the butt but made it work
Is this because the Mavic assumes it is over a fixed object (stable looking boat) but the thing is drifting? I wasn't sure what the mavic would do there. Thus I have been scared to try it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S