DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want a fly more, but in NO rush? Thoughts?

Gsxr150

Reactions
Guys, if I just wanted to get in line for a fly more kit and place an order today, what store would you recommend I use? Should I use newegg? I'm in no rush at all...but would like to use the best store possible.

No stores have them in stock right now, so you're really taking a gamble no matter where you go. Since you're in no rush, the DJI Store would be an okay place to order from. Or, wait until they are in stock on Amazon and get one via Amazon Prime.

Yep, I know I'll be waiting a while. I just read here that some people say newegg ships first etc. Honestly I won't order this from Amazon because they will charge me tax. ;)

If you're looking for a tax-free deal on Amazon, then order from authorized DJI dealers that are selling via Amazon Prime. That way you'll be covered by the DJI warranty and will be able to take advantage of Amazon's 30-day return policy since they are the shipper.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm open to all feedback. Just glad to be in a position to be in no rush at all (it's a drone lol).

If you buy from DJI you'll save the tax or from out of state vendor for that matter. If the question is which vendor will get it the fastest, that's a toss up. Newegg and Apple seem to be fulfilling orders faster than others. But even that is still a trickle.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I would call AcesDeals.biz. He has a shipment coming and as of yesterday still had some room for orders to fill out this shipment.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I was trying to see if they were an authorized dealer Where to Buy - DJI
I reached out to him. Same exact story as every seller. They have 225 on the way right from DJI, so I should pre order immediately to get in on the first shipment, but they have no actual tracking. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. LMAO

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929