DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WANTED- Air 2S

Massabusa

Reactions
Looking for back up Air 2S.
Have the Fly More kit now- so ideally I just want a drone.
Let me know what you have and a price please. I'm in MA.

Last edited:
Looking for back up Air 2S.
Have the Fly More kit now- so ideally I just want a drone.
Let me know what you have and a price please. I'm in MA.
I have an Air 2s I'm looking to sell. My nephew-in-law crashed it last year when I was back in the states - as documented here: Air 2s crash - looking for the cause

I've since had DJI look at it - they replaced the scratched cowling and reset the sensors but quoted me $500 to replace the entire camera assembly in order to fix the sometimes sagging gimbal - so I passed. So now it flies perfectly and the camera is fully functional but care must be take when shooting video because the gimbal sags when turning the drone too hastily. Sometimes I need to adjust the gimbal in flight in order to get the horizon straight. It's really only an issue when shooting video - not stills.

If you're interested I'd be willing to sell the drone, 3 batteries and charging hub for $700, drone only for $550. I won't be back in the US until end of June though...

Last edited:
I have an Air 2s I'm looking to sell. My nephew-in-law crashed it last year when I was back in the states - as documented here: Air 2s crash - looking for the cause

I've since had DJI look at it - they replaced the scratched cowling and reset the sensors but quoted me $500 to replace the entire camera assembly in order to fix the sometimes sagging gimbal - so I passed. So now it flies perfectly and the camera is fully functional but care must be take when shooting video because the gimbal sags when turning the drone too hastily. Sometimes I need to adjust the gimbal in flight in order to get the horizon straight. It's really only an issue when shooting video - not stills.

If you're interested I'd be willing to sell the drone, 3 batteries and charging hub for $700, drone only for $550. I won't be back in the US until end of June though...
Thanks for the reply, I'll pass for now and see what other drones I can find.
If you still have it in June when you get back to the US- try me then?
Id really rather have a drone with 0 issues, and I appreciate your honesty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54