Join Us Now

Wanted: Mavic 2 Pro

RUFFSTUFF

RUFFSTUFF Media
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.ruffstuffmedia.com
Looking to add to the collection a drone capable of doing the flights DJI doesn't seem to want to support anymore...

Looking for a Mavic 2 Pro in great condition, Smart Controller with additional batteries/accessories is a big plus.

Not in a rush.

FYI, I bought a “used” Mavic 2 Pro about 2 months ago, I think it was a warranty repair from DJI because it came new in the box. Works great, also purchased a Smart Controller and discovered that most of the Automated Apps I need to use that caused me to buy the M2P do not work on the Smart Controller, so I sold the controller. When I need DroneDeploy, or Litchi, I just use my iPhone and the basic controller. That controller is the only problem with the M2P.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
FYI, I bought a “used” Mavic 2 Pro about 2 months ago, I think it was a warranty repair from DJI because it came new in the box. Works great, also purchased a Smart Controller and discovered that most of the Automated Apps I need to use that caused me to buy the M2P do not work on the Smart Controller, so I sold the controller. When I need DroneDeploy, or Litchi, I just use my iPhone and the basic controller. That controller is the only problem with the M2P.
Thanks for the tip!

Looking to add to the collection a drone capable of doing the flights DJI doesn't seem to want to support anymore...

Looking for a Mavic 2 Pro in great condition, Smart Controller with additional batteries/accessories is a big plus.

Not in a rush.
Hi, I have a Mavic Pro 2 with Smart Controller, hard case and three good batteries all in great condition looking for $2000 Australian.

PM sent

I have a friend who has a Mavic 2 Pro in excellent condition. He is asking $1500
This is the link and you can contact him at (954)3051068
IMG_4582 Medium.jpeg
DJI MAVIC 2 PRO FLY MORE COMBO WITH SMART CONTROLLER POLARPRO CINEMA SERIES FILTER 6-PACK MC-CASES HARD CASE ALL ORIGINAL PACKING. ALSO INCLUDES LUME CUBE ANTI-COLLISION STROBE

IMG_4583 Medium.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S