Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Wanted: Mavic Pro ESC Controller Board

Hc_Wolf

Reactions
I am in Melbourne Australia. My Mavic Pro ESC Controller Board has a chip that controls the Right front engine has died on my spare mavic. I would like to replace the board. Does anyone have a spare board they want to sell me. Maybe from their crashed drone.

I can get spare on ebay with free delivery from $100 but I thought I would come to the community and put some money back to the community rather than some business.

I have done plenty of arm swaps and complete rebuilds for others on their mavics. but not my own yet.

Please get in touch.

Cheers!
ATAG_Wolf.

Former Member

Reactions
Are you looking for just the board, or the fan, shroud, battery connector, and compass as well? I find it easier to buy them with fans connected, compasses and battery connectors already soldered in.

Rogat19

Reactions
I am in Melbourne Australia. My Mavic Pro ESC Controller Board has a chip that controls the Right front engine has died on my spare mavic. I would like to replace the board. Does anyone have a spare board they want to sell me. Maybe from their crashed drone.

I can get spare on ebay with free delivery from $100 but I thought I would come to the community and put some money back to the community rather than some business.

I have done plenty of arm swaps and complete rebuilds for others on their mavics. but not my own yet.

Please get in touch.

Cheers!
ATAG_Wolf.
did you find one Wolf?

Hc_Wolf

Reactions

Please get in touch.

Cheers!
ATAG_Wolf.
Yeah happy to get the board fan and power as one. Less soldier work for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads