Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Wanted: Mavic Pro ESC Controller Board

Hc_Wolf

Reaction score
I am in Melbourne Australia. My Mavic Pro ESC Controller Board has a chip that controls the Right front engine has died on my spare mavic. I would like to replace the board. Does anyone have a spare board they want to sell me. Maybe from their crashed drone.

I can get spare on ebay with free delivery from $100 but I thought I would come to the community and put some money back to the community rather than some business.

I have done plenty of arm swaps and complete rebuilds for others on their mavics. but not my own yet.

Please get in touch.

Cheers!
ATAG_Wolf.

Former Member

Reaction score
Are you looking for just the board, or the fan, shroud, battery connector, and compass as well? I find it easier to buy them with fans connected, compasses and battery connectors already soldered in.

Rogat19

Reaction score
I am in Melbourne Australia. My Mavic Pro ESC Controller Board has a chip that controls the Right front engine has died on my spare mavic. I would like to replace the board. Does anyone have a spare board they want to sell me. Maybe from their crashed drone.

I can get spare on ebay with free delivery from $100 but I thought I would come to the community and put some money back to the community rather than some business.

I have done plenty of arm swaps and complete rebuilds for others on their mavics. but not my own yet.

Please get in touch.

Cheers!
ATAG_Wolf.
did you find one Wolf?

Hc_Wolf

Reaction score

Please get in touch.

Cheers!
ATAG_Wolf.
Yeah happy to get the board fan and power as one. Less soldier work for me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich_fpv