Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Wanted to buy: Mavic Pro Body Only

Soft7

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy a Mavic Pro Body only. The unit must be in great condition and working 100%. No wrecks or hard landings.

I’m looking to spend $350. I can PayPay asap.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member

Reaction score
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
I’m looking to buy a Mavic Pro Body only. The unit must be in great condition and working 100%. No wrecks or hard landings.

I’m looking to spend $350. I can PayPay asap.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance.
Does it need to have a gimbal for that price?

Wingnutz

Reaction score
A used but in near perfect condition from B&H is $650 with free shipping. I know there are deals to be had for the MP, with the MP2 being released. Have you considered buying a kit and selling off what you don’t need in order to get to the price you’re after of $350. Just a thought

Soft7

Reaction score
A used but in near perfect condition from B&H is $650 with free shipping. I know there are deals to be had for the MP, with the MP2 being released. Have you considered buying a kit and selling off what you don’t need in order to get to the price you’re after of $350. Just a thought

I have everything but the drone. I have 5 batteries, 2 remotes, filters, cases....etc.

I’m seeing a lot of people selling their packages for $600. I figured they could sell the drone for $350, remote for $150, batteries for $50,....and they have their $600....quick and easy.

I don’t want to buy a complete package just to sell the stuff off.

jsandefer

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but are you still looking for a Mavic Pro (body only)? This is exactly what I am trying to sell.

jsandefer

Reaction score
I am selling my Mavic Pro (body only), because I recently had all of my gear stolen (except my drone). That means I don’t have controller, batteries, hub, etc. I do have ND filters, bag, extra propellers, and charger. I’m asking $375 for body only, $400 for all pieces. The drone is in great condition. The DJI app show that it only has 8 hours of flight time.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra28409