DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wanted: ultralight hard case

MTM

Reactions
Hi together,

Does anyone remember the original dji spark case? It was ultralight but very hard and did fit perfectly to transport the Drone for any ultralight trekking. Does anyone know something similar and can recommend it?

I was searching all the case threads but I couldn't find something which matches my expectations.

Greetings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025_001529_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025_001529_com.android.chrome.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 40
Hi together,

Does anyone remember the original dji spark case? It was ultralight but very hard and did fit perfectly to transport the Drone for any ultralight trekking. Does anyone know something similar and can recommend it?

I was searching all the case threads but I couldn't find something which matches my expectations.

Greetings

Hi, I'm not sure if they are available in Germany but...Harbor Freight has various sized hard cases which work very well for a reasonable price. The 1800 is the smallest and closest to the Mini soft case but for extra room I went with the 2800. Good Luck.

thx for your reply.
If am I right the cases you are refering to are more heavier hard cases with a proper hard shell. What I am searching for is something super light.
The case of the spark was weighing maybe 100 gramms at a maximum. It was very well designed so the drone and two batteries did fit in - and actually also really properly portected due to the hardish but ultralight shell.
All the other bags wheigh at least 200 - 250 gramms - or are just some kind of bags without any proper protection.

thx for your reply.
If am I right the cases you are refering to are more heavier hard cases with a proper hard shell. What I am searching for is something super light.
The case of the spark was weighing maybe 100 gramms at a maximum. It was very well designed so the drone and two batteries did fit in - and actually also really properly portected due to the hardish but ultralight shell.
All the other bags wheigh at least 200 - 250 gramms - or are just some kind of bags without any proper protection.

Yes, these would be the hard cases. Sounds like you're looking for the mini case that comes with it when you buy the fly more combo. I'm not sure you can get those separately. Sorry.

Hi together,

Greetings
Have you seen this video and cases?
I'm a big fan of PGYTech products. :) Original FlyMore Case here: DJI Mavic Mini Original Waterproof Handbag Storage Bag RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood.com

Last edited:
Hi together,

Greetings

I still have my Spark case. ?

I don't have the mini but I did quick search and DJI has a nice case for the mini with a few color options.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143