DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warm greetings, pun intended :o) from the Caribbean. Wishing everyone Drone Happy Days.

Thanks for the kind words Sir, much appreciated. Finding such friendly and readily helpful members on any forum is somewhat a rarity these day. Thanks again my friend and have a great afternoon :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thanks so much Sir, you guys are one of the best I have encountered in a long time and I have been on many forums for a very long time. :)

I will upload phots and videos in due course. Irrespective of needing help or not I will still be in touch here. Too many people seek help and once they got their answers and was successful with solving their issues, they disappear.

Thanks again for your kind words and have a great reminder of the day.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the outback of Australia. Look forward to your input on the forum.
Regards
Thanks Mate, its amazing how many people are here from all over the world. One of the best forums I have been on in a while. I was in touch with quite a few Aussies on the Land Rover forums since I have 2 Land Rover Defenders :) Cheers Mate.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup
Thanks Bud, much appreciated Drone Master. It's priceless having someone like you with all of that talent and expertise here :) I am into electronics and can appreciate seeing someone with all of those brilliant stripes :)

I love Miami and at times wished I had moved there instead of the Caribbean. I visited there many time and stayed in Miami and Miami Dade county, we usually go to Haulover every other day while there :) Thanks again for the warm welcome, you guys are awesome.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
WELCOME! And a question. Where in the caribbean? I will be going to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines this August. I have reached out to the Eastern Caribbean Civil Aviation Authority twice to find out laws, etc. and have not yet heard back. Over a month waiting. I want to be sure my drone will not be confiscated at the airport, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7