DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning: Moble Device CPU fully Loaded

Capt Drone

Reactions
Got this today. Warning: Moble device cpu fully loaded related performance will be effected

Anyone know what is going on here?

Have you shut down all your background as etc ?

What mobile device are you using ?

I just switched from an iPad Mini 3 to a Mini 4 just because of that. The Mini 3 is not strong enough to handle the DJI Go 4 app fluently with video recording turned on (on the iPad not the Mavic). The live video feed stuttered here and there. I could have turned off the video recording on the iPad but then I would lose the chances to reconstruct a possible crash. The iPad Mini 4 is much stronger. Feels really good.

Although i am using ipad mini 4 unfortunately i am getting this message all the time..... If you try to screen record your flight , things go even worse ......

I‘m not talking about screen recording. I refer to the recording of the 720p video feed

Mine was fine until an update around Sept / Oct last year and now I get these all time. Was ok before that update

Mine was fine until an update around Sept / Oct last year and now I get these all time.
DJI added some additional layer of security (SecNeo) to GO4 4.1.14 and later to prevent modding.
That additional decrypt mechanism lead to increased CPU requirements on Phones/Tablets.
Tablets already running on borderline specs, will get these messages. (Depending on how many background tasks are active, other CPU intensive processes and so on)

I run my IPad mini 4 without problems until last summer.
Then i received also the mysterious warning (CPU fully loaded ...) in GO4.
After upgrading to a higher performance IPad Pro the messages disappeared ...

I was thinking of switching to my Ipad Pro, although for a portable drone the amount of gear needed is getting bigger with a mavmount also needed for the bigger ipad.
May go back to Iphone

I would get the same thing on my iPad mini 2. Since I have shut down all the other apps and Soli use it for my MP I have not had that warning pop up at all. It helps if you fly in airplane mode. I have flown recently without it being in airplane mode and still have not had that warning come up anymore.

A battery is a consumable, it could be that at 100% charged your iPad battery is only providing a fraction of that "initial" charge.
We now know that Apple is throttling the CPU according to the real battery capacity, other brands might also do that btw...
Just make sure your battery is not depleted even when showing a 100% charge, on a Mac you can use the free app "Coconut Battery" to check the battery status of iOS devices
See screenshot of my iPhone charged at 83.5%, but in reality it is only 34.1% of the initial charged capacity. It is time to replace my battery :)

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.04.55.png

Reactions: Marco Cantieni
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest