DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning notifications too short

bentbrent

Reactions
Hi

Today I flew my MP for the first time in over 3 months. I bought a house and moved, so that has been taking up my time. I got a few warnings as I flew, but every time that I would look to see what they were, they had disappeared. I didn't have any problems with the flight, but was concerned about having problems that I was unaware of. The warnings only seem to last a second or two. Is there a setting to extend the length of time that the warnings are displayed?

What I have found is that unless the warning lasts more than a few seconds, it could be high wind velocity, or possibly a sensor malfunction such as flying into the sun which usually go away very quickly. If it's a compass error, it might repeat itself frequently.

You can always look at your Flight Log to determine what warnings were issued. It will state each and every one and when during the flight they occurred.

Here's how
DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Sounds like you may want to review the warnings that you missed during the flight.

Report what they were here if you like. :)

Reactions: Former Member
The warnings are also stored in the Go4 app. I'm using v4.3.9 and the warnings are stored under General Settings, near the bottom of the list, after the cache section. They're accessible even if not connected to the vehicle.

Thanks for your answers. I found out what the warnings were after the flights by watching the replay of the flights on the flight logs. They warning were that there was an unpaved airport nearby (about 4 miles away), there were 2 obstacle avoided warnings which I don't understand because there was nothing nearby, there several high wind warnings and 2 high wifi interference warnings from flights at different locations.
I knew that I could review the warnings postflight, but it seems somewhat pointless to flash warnings on the screen, that appear too briefly to be able to read them in real time while flying.

Reactions: guigen
Obstacle Avoidance can be triggered by flying directly into the sun. When the sunlight fills the frame.
Agreed, they do seem to flash rather quickly when one is paying attention to other telemetry.

With the wind warning message you should get a small box appear on the screen. The only way to get rid of it is by deleting it, pressing the wind error message, did you get that?

Last edited:
it seems somewhat pointless to flash warnings on the screen, that appear too briefly to be able to read them in real time while flying.
There are warnings and there are notifications.
If it's something you need to be aware of, it will stay there to let you know.

Reactions: SpinItUp and BD0G
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost