DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

warranty question from a newbie

suthurnman

Reactions
Sorry in advance - this has probably been discussed previously! I am aware that the DJI website has a list of authorized resellers. For DJI to cover the warranty, the Mavic Pro must be purchased from DJI or an authorized reseller. Earlier this week Amazon listed the Pro for 769.00 $ (Amazon was the actual seller - not a 3rd party on the Amazon site). I called Amazon before purchasing the drone and they assured me that the warranty would be covered, so I purchased it. It arrived yesterday and I called Amazon again. This rep told me that I could return it in 30 days if I had problems. After that, If I had problems, I would have to at least try to get it covered thru DJI. If they turned me down during the warranty period, then contact Amazon and she was "sure they would take care of it". What is your experience and what should I do?

DJI are great, I returned mine twice in 8 months after buying from Amazon both times with no receipt or proof of purchase and got fantastic fast service (getting a new drone in 9 days the second time).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S