DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warranty question

Topdogg

Reactions
I just bought a MP a couple of days ago from BestBuy...my question is....is it under warranty from DJI or if something happens do I return it to BestBuy? I didnt find a place to register it for standard warranty. Thx in advance for any help!

I just bought a MP a couple of days ago from BestBuy...my question is....is it under warranty from DJI or if something happens do I return it to BestBuy? I didnt find a place to register it for standard warranty. Thx in advance for any help!
Your warranty starts from the time you activate the aircraft with DJI.
Warranty work will be performed by DJI.
If something happens within BB's return time policy, you may be able to return to them for a exchange or refund.

Best Buy seems to have instituted a 15% restocking fee if you want to return it. The only reason why they would accept it back is if it is not working correctly, and then you still have an uphill battle to get a refund.

If you have a warranty issue, as @Drone Master said, it's handled by DJI. As a new owner, you should get some type of crash insurance whether through DJI Refresh or State Farm drone insurance.

Reactions: Drone Master
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S