DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Was looking information about the Lighthouse at Ponce Inlet

I live in Ormond Beach and although I haven't flown in the Ponce Inlet area, I have flown within two miles of the Daytona airport (Class C airspace). They require similar information, but I only needed to call the tower within an hour of the flight (they do prefer a 24-hour notice) and the individual answering the phone was very polite and helpful. I was also given information about how to apply for an area-wide authorization which would allow me to fly within their (DAB) airspace at any day/daytime for a period of six months to a year. I plan on submitting authorization requests to several of the local airports. Try calling the NSB tower, they could probably help as well.

I live in Ormond Beach and although I haven't flown in the Ponce Inlet area, I have flown within two miles of the Daytona airport (Class C airspace). They require similar information, but I only needed to call the tower within an hour of the flight (they do prefer a 24-hour notice) and the individual answering the phone was very polite and helpful. I was also given information about how to apply for an area-wide authorization which would allow me to fly within their (DAB) airspace at any day/daytime for a period of six months to a year. I plan on submitting authorization requests to several of the local airports. Try calling the NSB tower, they could probably help as well.

Thanks for the advice!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123