DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watch movies from 4K smart tv into goggles

Garudavega007

Reactions
Hello friends
Did anyone here stream movies from the 4K smart tv to the googles..
How does that work
Can someone please explain
Thanks

Reactions: James Perkins
You need something that has an HDMI output like a cable box or a dvd/bluray player or satellite box or ROKU or PC and stuff like that. I would not expect your TV has a video output, and the goggles can't receive a video stream over wireless except from the Mavic etc.

Reactions: Arkarian
I see a HDMI port on one side of the flat screen.
not sure if that’s something to throw the video out via HDMI.
Also,I have a built in Roku too
Let me see if the roku helps..
But any idea how the roku thing is supposed to or expected to work to stream video to the goggles

I see a HDMI port on one side of the flat screen.
not sure if that’s something to throw the video out via HDMI.
Also,I have a built in Roku too
Let me see if the roku helps..
But any idea how the roku thing is supposed to or expected to work to stream video to the goggles

Goggles will accept any HDMI input via the inluded HDMI cable that has a standard male plug for the source.

I did try using the white HDMI cable I received with the goggles and plugged into the tv HDMI port and the little port into the googles where it says HDMI
Then I changed to HDMI on remote and No luck

I did try using the white HDMI cable I received with the goggles and plugged into the tv HDMI port and the little port into the googles where it says HDMI
Then I changed to HDMI on remote and No luck

:D:D:D

You connected one INPUT to another INPUT. :D:D:D

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Why don't you plug your Cable box or Satellite boxes HDMI port into you goggles and see if that works. You need something with an output HDMI port not an input.

Rob

Used mine with a fire tv box from amazon with kodi loaded worked just fine

Someone mentioned connecting a Chromecast to the goggles and then you can stream from a phone or laptop. Haven’t tried it yet but I want to.

j
Just watched a movie from mac Book.Loved it.No need for earbuds as the sound from the goggles is very good.Used the HDMI cable that came with it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143