DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watch out for the killer drone !!!!

Drones are for sure the "sweethearts" of the movies right now, they have them things that totally not currently possible, and have drones that are totally fiction CGI, but folks see the movie and believe it's all true.

Paul C

User Reviews

Remotely entertaining.
25 August 2019 | by BA_HarrisonSee all my reviews
Jordan Rubin's follow up to his undead rodent horror/comedy Zombeavers is a tongue-in-cheek technological thriller with a premise so knowingly ridiculous that it's hard not to enjoy at least a bit, despite a lot less of the sexiness and outrageous gore that helped to make his previous film so entertaining.

John Brotherton and Alex Essoe play married couple Chris and Rachel, who find themselves menaced by a consumer drone possessed by the spirit of a serial killer. This silly set up allows for numerous very daft scenes as the drone flies by itself, carrying out a series of acts (including killing the family dog and murder) in order to get Chris out of the picture: it eventually transpires that the serial killer was an ex-boyfriend of Rachel's, and he is still obsessed with her.

The novelty of the sentient drone menacing the couple does get a touch tired towards the end, and the lack of serious splatter is a little disappointing (the drone bumping off a private eye by flying up his butt is all too brief, while the double decapitation of two policemen is only seen as a shadow against a wall), but the game performances and a general sense of fun go a long way to making this a serviceable time-waster.

Drones are for sure the "sweethearts" of the movies right now, they have them things that totally not currently possible, and have drones that are totally fiction CGI, but folks see the movie and believe it's all true.

Paul C

Lol even when the tone is Satarical, some guy is defending Drones, and their social stigma.
Funny
I bet this thread gets to laws regarding safe use in a few more posts

Reactions: Bill combs
I watched it yesterday, my own opinion is, crap, had to force myself to see it to the end in the hope it might get better, the best bit is the next door neighbor scenes ,

I watched it yesterday, my own opinion is, crap, had to force myself to see it to the end in the hope it might get better

shame, I was thinking of watching as well, might have proved a good laugh.

Remember when the war of the worlds was first broadcast on radio, people believed it was really happening!, mass hysteria.

I don't really see where this kind of posting has anything of interest to this Mavic site. IMO, we need to stay on task trying to help others and sharing photos and videos. This stuff may be great on Facebook, but as far as having any relevance to this site, I just don't see it. Who does it help? There is already too much negative stuff concerning our aircraft, and this certainly isn't helpful. No intention of discrediting the author of this article, I plainly think it needs to be sent to FB or some other site, not here!! Thank you for letting me rant.

Reactions: HighlandsVideo
What was your search string?

Oh, sorry- It was “South Park Drone Gif”

But if you have Hulu, you have to see season 18, episode 5 “I’m so bored”...

Here is a clip (NSFW): Cartman discovers Butter's dad has a drone. I'm So Bored

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000