DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watching Backpacks/Case Reviews & Noticed...

Big Dazz

Reactions
They all stored the propellers in those little black cloth bags... Do these come with the Mavic or were they purchased separately??

I’ve looked in the box & don’t see them.

Mine came with the FMC package.

Mine came with my bird and I didn't get the fly more package. I also got one with a set of replacement blades I ordered early on, but I didn't get one with the low noise props I ordered.

Look thoroughly through the packaging. My packaging was black inside and the black bag would be easy to miss. It is also possible that DJI is no longer including the bag.

Look thoroughly through the packaging. My packaging was black inside and the black bag would be easy to miss. It is also possible that DJI is no longer including the bag.
I just went and looked on Amazon and DJI is selling two different sets of the same props. One set has the bags and is $26 for two pairs, and one set doesn't have the bags and is $20 for 2 sets.

If I remember right when I got my Mavic the props were in the bags, but that was 2 years ago now, I can hardly remember last week sometimes.

I just checked again and the only thing I see is the cardboard folder the sheet of extra props came in... Oh well thanks guys for the info...

The fly more combo you get the props in the cardboard sleeve, the cloth bags come with the standard.

Reactions: Big Dazz
Does anyone know where I can pick up some cloth bags or have suggestions on a case?!

What gave me the idea I was looking for some spare parts for a shotgun microphone today and happen to see that bag, then reading your thread later on so glad it helped you out.

Appreciate it! That’s one of the greatest things about hobbies... Discovering things to
make it work!

If your wife is handy at sewing you could sweet talk her into making you one any size you want and from any fabric you want... :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000