DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watching the UPS app as my renewed Air 2 gets closer...

How did the Renewed Air 2 treat you? Curious because I decided to try a Renewed Air 2 from Amazon. It's one of the packages that come with a bunch of extras (Drone Backpack, editing software, sd cards, goggles, etc) sold From Amazon, by Beach Camera. The Drone is DJI Refurbished and it comes with a 1 year warranty outside of the Refresh and Care package. Just wondering how yours has held up and if it was a similar package?

I've sent Mavics back a few times for "refreshment" when I've wrecked them. As far as I can tell, the replacements have never been used before. They look absolutely factory fresh. I don't know if that's the same pile Amazon is pulling from, but I've had extremely good luck.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
I've sent Mavics back a few times for "refreshment" when I've wrecked them. As far as I can tell, the replacements have never been used before. They look absolutely factory fresh. I don't know if that's the same pile Amazon is pulling from, but I've had extremely good luck.
sounds promising. I'll update the thread, when it arrives tomorrow, and let everyone know how it went, that way anyone searching for this info, will be able to find it, in search, later. Thanks for the info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics