DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Water + Rock = Magic

Okay, now I understand. I was watching it on MavicPilots.com. There was no description. I have to follow on YOUTUBE to see the description. Very beautiful!!!
No need to follow (only if You like ;) ) simply it's easier to put it once in the source than putting it in every place I share - sorry for the inconvenience.
Iskar river is very beautiful and in different places have different forms of beauty - this one is relatively remote from where I live but nearby there some gorgeous places - here just a few worth mentioning:

Fascinating! 50 years ago, I lived in central Germany, and frequently drove along the Donau as far as Wien, but never farther east. I want to thank you for sending these additional videos! They are very beautiful. You are also a very good pilot to fly inside caves.

Reactions: alex_markov
Fascinating! 50 years ago, I lived in central Germany, and frequently drove along the Donau as far as Wien, but never farther east. I want to thank you for sending these additional videos! They are very beautiful. You are also a very good pilot to fly inside caves.
Ok to refresh You memories for missed east of Danube
And Iskar joining the Danube

Reactions: Bobvt
Do you not have any problems fly through those Caves? Does it not loose GPS signal?
Not really I started in the middle of the cave and cep visual - but Mavic is not stable without GPS and drafts are dragging him, but I've got lucky ;)
Because of Your message I rewatch my fly thru clip and redo it a new - here ;) Thru "angel eyes"

Reactions: run2jeepn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929