DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Waterfall in Ireland

RonanCork

Reactions
Hey Guys,

Thought you might like this. Took a few aerial shots recently of a waterfall called Mahon Falls (not a very big waterfall and not as much water as previous years due to hot European weather) in the country of Waterford in Ireland.

Enjoy

Thanks Ro

Very nice.
But, for my taste, when it comes to the waterfall itself, you chopped it up a but too much. Of course, others may like that sort of thing.
I like to see what I am seeing.
In my mind I can not work out where all the bits of the cascade and fall are in relation to one another.

Hey Guys,

Thought you might like this. Took a few aerial shots recently of a waterfall called Mahon Falls (not a very big waterfall and not as much water as previous years due to hot European weather) in the country of Waterford in Ireland.

Enjoy

Thanks Ro
I agree with Yorkshire-Pud, just fly the falls from bottom to top. I'd love to see the source of water at the top of most falls. Nice flying though, and beautiful country.

I agree with Yorkshire-Pud, just fly the falls from bottom to top. I'd love to see the source of water at the top of most falls. Nice flying though, and beautiful country.
Hey guys. Thanks for the feedback. That was actually my original plan in fact but the Waterfall is over 120m in height so I couldn't fly out all in one go from bottom to top. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000