DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waterfall photo from my Mavic 2 Pro

The Flashman

Reactions
Thought I'd share this image I took with my New Mavic 2 pro which might I add am LOVING every minute of air time. I am an accomplished Photographer of some 40 plus years and was recently introduced to this perspective of photographing images. Once I saw the potential for future unique images I was HOOKED.

The attached photos are a few I did with a likeminded Mavic 2 pro photographer of a local waterfalls that after viewing the images of these waterfalls they could NEVER be viewed in their entirety like we did that day.

I hope that you all find these images to your liking. Feel free to give your opinions, I am more than willing to embrace ANY positive input.

Bill

Attachments

• Cullasaja Falls verticle Drone Image 4-19-2019.jpg
    Cullasaja Falls verticle Drone Image 4-19-2019.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 176
  • Drone copy 3-28-2019.jpg
    Drone copy 3-28-2019.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
  • Drone Verticle Pano of Glen Falls on 4-23-2019.jpg
    Drone Verticle Pano of Glen Falls on 4-23-2019.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 150
  • Verticle Pano 4-10-2019.jpg
    Verticle Pano 4-10-2019.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 146
Amazing. Love the first one
Well Thank you for stopping by to comment, glad you found them to your liking. I have to agree with you on your choice of the first one as well. It is a VERY popular waterfall in our local area here in Western North Carolina. Especially this day I did this image. It had rained for a few days back to back so the build up was impressive to say the least as you saw. Again Thank You for taking the time to share your thoughts. Positive input ALWAYS appreciated. Bill

Looks great and thanks for sharing. If I may suggest 1 thing, and this may be subjective, is to reduce the sharpening in the editing process as its a bit heavy handed in 3 of the 4 images. The second photo looks much more accurate out of the 4. My personal favorite composition is the third one :)

Love the pictures, the unique angles that you can get on photos is exactly the reason why I bought my Mavic a couple months back. I may try to get into video at some point, but for now am loving being able to get some awesome pictures.

If I may suggest 1 thing, and this may be subjective, is to reduce the sharpening in the editing process as its a bit heavy handed in 3 of the 4 images.

Looks like what happens when I use the Clarity and Dehaze sliders in Lightroom! :)

Looks great and thanks for sharing. If I may suggest 1 thing, and this may be subjective, is to reduce the sharpening in the editing process as its a bit heavy handed in 3 of the 4 images. The second photo looks much more accurate out of the 4. My personal favorite composition is the third one :)
Well thank you for your input, your Points are well taken and I agree sometimes it is a bit hard to know if you have over done it, till the final image is displaid. Again thanks for taking the time to share your observation and perspective. It is ALWAYS a good thing to have others give their opinions on your work just to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Bill

Love the pictures, the unique angles that you can get on photos is exactly the reason why I bought my Mavic a couple months back. I may try to get into video at some point, but for now am loving being able to get some awesome pictures.

Looks like what happens when I use the Clarity and Dehaze sliders in Lightroom! :)
Agreed sometimes less is more. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: naiku
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580