DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waterproof case

mjbok

Reactions
I know the Osmo Action is waterproof, but I like to use an actual case when doing any extended underwater shooting. I have not seen any 1st or 3rd party waterproof housing options. I know this kind of got sprung on people without the normal DJI hoopla leading up to the release, but the fact that even DJI doesn't have a 1st party case available is curious. Has anyone seen one yet? If so, where?

Mine is arriving today and I'd like to get this as soon as I can.

I know the Osmo Action is waterproof, but I like to use an actual case when doing any extended underwater shooting. I have not seen any 1st or 3rd party waterproof housing options. I know this kind of got sprung on people without the normal DJI hoopla leading up to the release, but the fact that even DJI doesn't have a 1st party case available is curious. Has anyone seen one yet? If so, where?

Mine is arriving today and I'd like to get this as soon as I can.
I thought that they have one listed on their site although I don't think it has been released at this time.

I thought that they have one listed on their site although I don't think it has been released at this time.

You are correct that they have it on their site. Oddly enough no accessories are currently available from DJI. Extra batteries, cases, etc. Very un-DJI-like to not have those items ready at the jump, which makes me think this was kind of rushed (or at least kept on the down low during development). I have a few months before I know I will be using it in extended underwater scenarios, but I'd like to have a full kit (including extra batteries as well) sooner rather than later.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu