DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wavy lines in video

RonanCork

Reactions
Hey Guys,.

I've a Mavic Air and have shot video recently in 4k. I'm a Newbie at video editing so apologies if this a dumb question

I've used "Da Vinci Resolve" and have created a video (some of my clips stiched together) for to upload to YouTube as 2160p. Didn't see an option to upload as 4k.

Around about 29s into the video you can see wavy lines moving horizontal across the screen - was wondering what it is ? Note - the sun at this point is in about an 11am position so I was thinking this is the sun ?

The video is up on:

Any thoughts / advice would be great

Thanks - Ro

could be prop shadow reflecting on the lens

Reactions: Point Zero
2160p is 4k.

Some of what I see are prop shadows, but toward the end of the video I see some compression artifacts. That might be YouTube, but just to clarify: Did you take the footage off the microSD card in the dronbe or did you use the video cached in the DJI Go app?

Hi guys. Thanks for the quick replies. I just realised I used the cached version that was on my phone. Doh! . I should of course use the full better quality video from the sd card directly! Silly mistake. I'll try this and let you know.

Thanks Ro

Yeah, I watched your video again after work on my home computer and could tell it was nowhere near 4K.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929