Waypoint and Orbit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nohandles, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Nohandles

Nohandles Member

Hey everyone! I have the Lichti app and need advice that I can't seem to find anywhere.

I would like to program a flight in such a way that I can have my Mavic perform an orbit at Waypoint 3 (for example) before proceeding to Waypoint 4. Anybody know how to do that?

Thanks!

2. Aerial-Pixel

Aerial-Pixel Well-Known Member

As of right now there is no way to have it do that automatically, you would need to manually add points like this:
    [​IMG]

You can have it do a panorama automatically though, which is cool.

3. Keule

Keule Well-Known Member

I found also no way to do this with Litchi - but
    Autopilot does it very easy:

Autopilot_WP_circle.jpg

4. Nohandles

Nohandles Member

Thanks guys! I'm thoroughly enjoying my Mavic, particularly with Lichti. I hope that they add that functionality soonest.

Thanks to the advice given to me by the people in this forum, I've obtained ideal equipment (iPad Mini 4) and Lichti, and my flights have been flawless (except for plentiful pilot error, lol). Even though I'm flying in the winter, sometimes around -20 celsius, I've encountered no difficulties other than freezing fingers and temporarily shortened battery power.

5. HubBub

HubBub Member

You could always use Google earth to create your waypoints and generate a circle, using the ruler, around waypoint 3, then import everything into Litchi's mission hub to create your mission. Yeah I know this is far from automatic but there are so many things that you can do in Google Earth to create missions.