DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoint and Orbit

Nohandles

Reactions
Hey everyone! I have the Lichti app and need advice that I can't seem to find anywhere.

I would like to program a flight in such a way that I can have my Mavic perform an orbit at Waypoint 3 (for example) before proceeding to Waypoint 4. Anybody know how to do that?

Thanks!

As of right now there is no way to have it do that automatically, you would need to manually add points like this:

You can have it do a panorama automatically though, which is cool.

I found also no way to do this with Litchi - but
Autopilot does it very easy:

Autopilot_WP_circle.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm thoroughly enjoying my Mavic, particularly with Lichti. I hope that they add that functionality soonest.

Thanks to the advice given to me by the people in this forum, I've obtained ideal equipment (iPad Mini 4) and Lichti, and my flights have been flawless (except for plentiful pilot error, lol). Even though I'm flying in the winter, sometimes around -20 celsius, I've encountered no difficulties other than freezing fingers and temporarily shortened battery power.

You could always use Google earth to create your waypoints and generate a circle, using the ruler, around waypoint 3, then import everything into Litchi's mission hub to create your mission. Yeah I know this is far from automatic but there are so many things that you can do in Google Earth to create missions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato