DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints 2.0 Flights

JBan

Reactions
I have looked at a number of topics regarding setting up a waypoint flight as well as actually configured one on my own controller and can not figure out how to keep it pointing straight at the next waypoint. For example when I have 4 waypoints that would be in the shape of a square the drone begins to slowly turn towards the next waypoint and I want it to aim directly at each waypoint until it gets to it and then turn. I thought that it did that at one time but it is not currently. I have the most recent firmware on both the Mavic 2 PRO and the Smart Controller. I just have waypoints set and no POI's. Will waypoints 2 do that with more than two waypoints plotted?

Thanks

Thanks for pointing me to the Waypoints information John. I haven't had the time to read through it completely but did find some relevant information. There was also some information that is outdated now since there have been upgrades/updates in the applications. I have to remind myself to take note of the date the information was published and take that into consideration!

I did find a way to "make the corners square" by using the "Free Heading" setting which was mentioned in Syonyk's blog. My goal is to find the appropriate settings that will work in a crop scouting environment.

Thanks Again

Jeff

Thanks for pointing me to the Waypoints information John. I haven't had the time to read through it completely but did find some relevant information. There was also some information that is outdated now since there have been upgrades/updates in the applications. I have to remind myself to take note of the date the information was published and take that into consideration!

I did find a way to "make the corners square" by using the "Free Heading" setting which was mentioned in Syonyk's blog. My goal is to find the appropriate settings that will work in a crop scouting environment.

Thanks Again

Jeff
You are very welcome. Glad you found a fix. Wish Syonyk was MJI's manual writer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54