DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints error

Joris holland

Reactions
Hi i m just new here
When starting waypoint fl and want to apply the alltitude is in red and it says failed to upload. How can i change the alltitude. I raised and lowered it both. Still no luck

Hi i m just new here
When starting waypoint fl and want to apply the alltitude is in red and it says failed to upload. How can i change the alltitude. I raised and lowered it both. Still no luck
I have same prob. Its either an 'idiot button' (something we are doing wrong), & too easy to solve for anyone bother commenting, or a major fault with our units (and possibly many more).

I have had two posts on this subject unanswered.

Hope this thread will be answered.

Im using Android device.
Please have a solution.
I have downgraded the go app tot 4.10 and there the waypoints basics are working.

Im using Android device.
Please have a solution.
I have downgraded the go app tot 4.10 and there the waypoints basics are working.
I have a feeling 'real' issues are ignored in this forum. I think they feel its a dji matter.

this is the response of DJI:

I am sorry for the inconvenience. This is an unknown issue that Android device can not work the Waypoints Missions. Our engineers were aware of it and working on it. We will fix this issue in the next version of Android app. If you need to use this function, we recommend using an iOS device at this moment. Sorry again for the inconvenience and please wait patiently. Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929