DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waypoints Litchi Problem. Crazy Gimbal.

ANDONIGAZ

Reactions
Hi, I'm using Litchi without any problem for a long time and now I have a problem with Waypoints. During two Waypoint flights it has happened to me that the camera does not stop moving up and down. Crazy tilt. I have some Points of interest programmed but they do not work. At the time of the problem I have updated Mavic Pro, Litchi too. Iphone 6. iOS 11.0.3. With DJI GO 4 the operation is normal. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Video:

Crazy tilt. I have some Points of interest programmed but they do not work. At the time of the problem I have updated Mavic Pro, Litchi too. Iphone 6. iOS 11.0.3. With DJI GO 4 the operation is normal. Any suggestions?

From Litchi:
"Older devices may not be powerful enough to run Litchi correctly and this can lead to the gimbal moving unpredictably. To improve the performance of your mobile device, please follow these guidelines: - make sure there are no apps running in the background before you start Litchi - make sure your mobile device is not in power saving mode (has various names on Android; called "Low Power Mode" on iOS) - disable Internet (for example switch to airplane mode) to prevent the DJI development kit to continuously send analytics data while you fly - make sure the Histogram is disabled (camera setting) - do not use screen recording as that will increase the requirements a lot - make sure "Full HD Stream" is disabled in the camera settings (for Mavic Pro/P4 Pro/Inspire 2) - make sure there are no interferences where you fly. Also keep in mind that gimbal movements when signal is lost is undefined."

Reactions: ANDONIGAZ
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair