DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

We people of United States of America are corrupted into Drones

silverdragon

Reactions
No wonder we people in United States of America are into DRONES.... we are corrupted by our own government ....
I rather own one of these, that way I can say I have a real drone. I wouldn't mind owning one of these but at a much more smaller scale..

Last edited:
No wonder we people in United States of America are into DRONES.... we are corrupted by our own government ....
I rather own one of these, that way I can say I have a real drone. I wouldn't mind owning one of these but at a much more smaller scale..

Nor sure how you'll get on with the neighbours . . . or your countrys air authority ?

Opt for something smaller maybe . . .

Drone_military.jpg

whats the relevance to the drones we fly ,many many countries have been flying unmanned aircraft for years is the OP saying thats why we fly them?or is it because in spite of the fact that our governments are freely using them but seem to be clamping down on the ordinary person in the street from being able to fly them,being some sort of double standard

off topic?
Question.
Why is this post isolated towards the USA when there are 30+ countries operating military drones.
I guess I was expecting to see a drone from America in this video and it turned out there were several... I had no idea United States is drone nation.

whats the relevance to the drones we fly ,many many countries have been flying unmanned aircraft for years is the OP saying thats why we fly them?or is it because in spite of the fact that our governments are freely using them but seem to be clamping down on the ordinary person in the street from being able to fly them,being some sort of double standard
I guess it's a little bit of both...

Reactions: DDS
I never realized how many drones are affiliated with the USA... what did I start here....

A war (hopefully not for your sake !!) ?

Edit and I think that little bloke under the tree in that image is for scale, or he is hiding from these things.
He could be also operating one I guess, ha.

Maybe some take it one way because of the title, but I think it's similar as showing a picture of a real military jet and saying it corrupts me to want to own one of these too. And I would if I knew it wouldn't cost me 15,000 bucks when I crash it.
DSC01328P.jpg

Reactions: silverdragon
Maybe some take it one way because of the title, but I think it's similar as showing a picture of a real military jet and saying it corrupts me to want to own one of these too. And I would if I knew it wouldn't cost me 15,000 bucks when I crash it.
View attachment 85495
It's hard to tell if that's the real deal or an RC.. I that's an RC it is sweet....

View attachment 85495
looks like a bad*** drone

anyone see a pilot?

It's an RC, or the USAF is accepting very short pilots !!
No offence to short pilots out there ?
Well detailed, I noticed there was not a pilot in the cockpit. It looked so real and we were talking drones. Well you get the picture...

Sorry, that's a buddies RC jet...about 10' long. Just saying (besides a love of photography), having an intrest in aircraft in general was partially why I bought a multi rotor...same with other model aircraft. I can see why somebody would want a 10' military type RC drone.

View attachment 85495
$15000? Add some zeros to the number.

I was thinking model cost too - used to fly RC aerobatic planes and had several grand into each of them (30%-42% scale with up to 170cc gas engines). I had buddies with turbine jets and they were easily in the thousands...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S