DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird Blue Dots

Garbage

Reactions
Hello everyone,

recently after some flights, I get these weird blue dots over the Mini. At first I thought maybe they were from some type of bug I hit during flight, but I don't get any residue on the props. Wondering if anyone knows what it's from?

Attachments

• IMG_2776.jpg
    IMG_2776.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2777.jpg
    IMG_2777.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 128
Hello everyone,

recently after some flights, I get these weird blue dots over the Mini. At first I thought maybe they were from some type of bug I hit during flight, but I don't get any residue on the props. Wondering if anyone knows what it's from?
have you changed the props at all it looks like the blue thread lock used on the prop screws

Looks like crystals from lawn fertilizer. Were you launching/landing in a grassy area that was recently treated?

this looks like thermal compound used inside of mavic. It is called gap filler-better thermal connection to heatsink/plastic parts

Reactions: Garbage
maybe small bridge oozed during application process and it came off by vibrations. It is NOT electrically conductive, so no need to worry about. If you can form bits into a single part, it is gap filler(it will never get completely solid) enjoy flying-I cannot, as I have rainy weather whole week here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242