DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird lines in my video

Look like prop shadows to me.

You can eliminate prop shadows by using ND filters. If you need to pick some up, you can find a list of commonly used ND filters here.

Reactions: shegeek72
Getting weird lines on my footage. Any ideas?

Dropbox - SF FlyOver.mp4

Prop shadows often come in when the sun rays pass through one prop on their way to the camera, and that's just your case: the sun is front left of the Mavic and the rays which get to the camera must go through the front left prop. Try to keep the sun on your side, or back

Are you flying with the protective dome on? Then it is the reflection of the props as others have said.
Regards,
-d
You don't need the dome to have that. The shadows are cast by the sun passing through the props and onto the camera.

You don't need the dome to have that. The shadows are cast by the sun passing through the props and onto the camera.
You are correct, I just thought it looked a little more like reflection than shadow.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Yeah I had that issue, like little ripple lines in your video almost like it's shaking, yeah I got ND filters and set my ISO 1/60 I'm shooting 4k 30fps and those "lines" where gone and video was perfect

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22