DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Well: Tanker always looked Harmless

??

I don't know about batteries... but that isn't propane. There was no explosion. I doubt it was even gasoline. Probably diesel or stove oil.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I am surprised they let traffic drive past it on other roads or carriageways.
I seem to remember a news story about a section of the M25 (a motorway that runs around London that carries A LOT of traffic) being closed because a petrol tanker had broken down, and I do mean just broken down, it wasn't on fire.

If you mean its eruption and energy released, St. Helens on wheels would be truck carrying Mk41...
Followed by road doing the magic trick of disappearing from length of at least mile and half.

And this is what overcooking tanker looks like.

This fuel tanker is about to explode

Mt St Helens on wheels > WOW

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain. land on the water and fly away from Tankers.
If you mean its eruption and energy released, St. Helens on wheels would be truck carrying Mk41...
Followed by road doing the magic trick of disappearing from length of at least mile and half.

And this is what overcooking tanker looks like.
Ka wow that sure is insane footage,, 🤯 💥

Yeppers... that is an explosion.
Just like politicians, movies are bad source of information...
While there was some explosion bursting the tank's content that was nearly completely just deflagration.
Like in typical "BLEVE":

Real detonation is completely supersonic burning producing very fast release of high pressure gases.
And that's what creates shockwave and also causes that sharp sound associated with such events...
Sonic boom is "close relative" to that...

And burning is so fast that it's hard to see any flame:
Now imagine that million times...

So... you say I'm wrong, and then provide "evidence" explaining what I stated was correct?

Interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent