DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

West of Iceland in summer

I clicked on the link and have to watch a commercial..... No thanks!

5-second commercial and then a great video.
You must not watch much TV or YouTubne because of commercials.
You got that right. I have never owned a TV and I am 60. I have also quit going to gas stations that started running commercials on a screen on the pump...

EDIT: I do watch youtube some and have occasionally put up with a commercial but I notice lately that after that 5 second commercial, another one starts that you have to wait to cancel out of. The more people get used to it the more commercials they will add. TV used to have a commercial at the beginning and end of the show period and now over one third of the time you are watching is commercials. A little down the road and half of what you see will be commercials... End Rant.

Last edited:
Exellent job. I really like the audio dubs, footsteps, water, ect. I think Iceland is one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
I have always had to giggle about the fact that Iceland is lush and green and not covered in ice, and Greenland is not lush and green but covered with ice...
Did someone accidentally swap the names on an ancient map and they just ran with it? ?

Reactions: Thomas B
Exellent job. I really like the audio dubs, footsteps, water, ect. I think Iceland is one of the most beautiful places on the planet.
I have always had to giggle about the fact that Iceland is lush and green and not covered in ice, and Greenland is not lush and green but covered with ice...
Did someone accidentally swap the names on an ancient map and they just ran with it? ?
Thanks, I am glad you liked it

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser