DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Western KY Checking In!

Dannick

Reactions
Hi all!

Been reading the forums for the past few days soaking up the wealth of info. Been flying a P3P for a few months that I picked up from a friend on a whim, and have decided that something smaller would fit my needs much better. The P3P is wonderful, but it's a bear to have to lug around a big hardshell backpack to carry everything. Just received a refurbished Mavic Air FMC from DJI, and have a Mavic Mini FMC on pre-order from Florida Drone Supply! Looking forward to flying these 2 tiny Mavics and seeing what they can do, and depending on how the Air works out, it may completely replace the P3P.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Dannick
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all!

Been reading the forums for the past few days soaking up the wealth of info. Been flying a P3P for a few months that I picked up from a friend on a whim, and have decided that something smaller would fit my needs much better. The P3P is wonderful, but it's a bear to have to lug around a big hardshell backpack to carry everything. Just received a refurbished Mavic Air FMC from DJI, and have a Mavic Mini FMC on pre-order from Florida Drone Supply! Looking forward to flying these 2 tiny Mavics and seeing what they can do, and depending on how the Air works out, it may completely replace the P3P.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada