DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Western, NY area here! Mavic 2 Pro, Smart controller.

Martyc6

Airial Liquid llc
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I've been a member for a while now, but never introduced my self.
I live in the Niagara County area.
Currently Part 107.

I had many Quads, my current is a Mavic 2 Pro with the smart controller.
Every time I fly I learn a little something more!

Anyone around or available in the area to meet up and fly a bit, always looking to fly different areas and learn some new moves.
Below is a recent photo from an afternoon of video work for a friend.
Private message me.

2021-08-26 06_43_11-Snip & Sketch.png

I want to get out fly more, and put together more videos, my editing skills are suffering.. LOL
~Marty

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Long Island...I would offer to drive half way and meet you...but probably still over 200 miles for each of us....maybe some day...good luck...I feel your pain regarding the editing skills...you have another picture of that car from a little more of the side?...Trying to figure out what it is ....looks like a Cougar or AMX...but the grill looks like from a Dodge

Welcome from Long Island...I would offer to drive half way and meet you...but probably still over 200 miles for each of us....maybe some day...good luck...I feel your pain regarding the editing skills...you have another picture of that car from a little more of the side?...Trying to figure out what it is ....looks like a Cougar or AMX...but the grill looks like from a Dodge
Its a Pontiac Vultera, im unsure of the year. I'm still work with the owner and may do more work with him soon.

Welcome (old member…lol), Thanks for the intro. Happy flying! ??

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada