DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wet ‘n Wild Orlando – Pre-Demolition Aerial Tour

The new park is moving to the new location about a mile away. This is a video I shot of the construction progress on that park;

The new park is moving to the new location about a mile away. This is a video I shot of the construction progress on that park;

Cool. That opens on my partners 40th birthday. I think we're a bit over the hill for that malarkey though. Trip to a hotel and a show may be More her taste.

Would be good to be able to send the Mavic on a predestined flight each weather permitting day (even use same path shared for other Mavic owners) over a project like this, but stitch it together so it becomes a time lapse. Opening with bare site, finishing with completion. That would be awesome. A lot of work for a short video.

Was a shame to see wet n wild go. I found my old annual pass to there a few months ago actually.

Nicely captured... It looks like it was a fun park too. I also enjoyed the soundtrack you chose for this, it has a vague 'Jurassic Park' sound to it, which seems quite appropriate! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000