DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

whassup up guys. HI.

johnbhoy

Reactions
Well hello there just thought i would introduce myself n say hello. John From Scotland, just bought the new dji mini2 nice piece of kit. no experience but my thinking was gives me more time away from the wife so it was a win win situation .??? cheap at half the price. thanks for the forum i look forward to the support and learning more about this stuff cheers again.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland johnbhoy.

Nice to meet you John. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

...my thinking was gives me more time away from the wife so it was a win win situation...
Welcome to the forum! My wife bought me my Mini over a year ago, so I’m guessing she wanted me to spend some outside time away from her. :cool:

Safe flying in 2021!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Well hello there just thought i would introduce myself n say hello. John From Scotland, just bought the new dji mini2 nice piece of kit. no experience but my thinking was gives me more time away from the wife so it was a win win situation .??? cheap at half the price. thanks for the forum i look forward to the support and learning more about this stuff cheers again.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mini 2, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929