DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What am I Not Doing!!

Stealthbomber

Reactions
Trying to get my new Mavic Air to use the quick shot mode but after I select either icon the icon turns blue as if it’s activated but when I hit record on the controller nothing is happening!?! The AC is in the air but not sure why it wont go into either quick shot mode!! What’s am I doing wrong?

Check all updates done.
Check all settings.

Onward and Upward.....

Trying to get my new Mavic Air to use the quick shot mode but after I select either icon the icon turns blue as if it’s activated but when I hit record on the controller nothing is happening!?! The AC is in the air but not sure why it wont go into either quick shot mode!! What’s am I doing wrong?
Mate i had the same problem with my Mavic pro. Just started working again with no known reason.

I figured out the problem. Just a brain fart. Being a newbie I thought the Quickshot options could/would be activated by clicking the video button on the controller!!! Not the case. Watched a few tutorials on YouTube and saw it was activated by tapping the screen to get the drone to lock onto an object (usually the pilot), then there’s a short countdown and the AC begins its magic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929