DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are good attachable lights for Mavic 2 Zoom?

Firehouse Technology has their newest light available, the Arc XL. It’s very bright with five separate LEDs that even assist with daytime operations. It also features the L.A.N.D. feature that emits a piercing alarm when it detects no motion after a few minutes, making it easier to locate after a crash or forced landing. FIREHOUSE ARC XL RED DRONE STROBE LOST DRONE ALARM LIGHT DJI MINI AUTEL PARROT | eBay

This company makes various arm and leg mounting options: DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom Strobe Mounts For Firehouse Technology ARC XL | eBay

Reactions: Hauptmann
I use a pair of LumeCubes, with the LumeCube mounts. They are BRIGHT. They can be individually aimed fwd, back, or straight down. I don't need illumination per se, but I use them to extend VLOS.

They can be controlled via bluetooth (on/off, intensity, strobe/continuous, etc.) so you don't have to blind yourself adjusting them.

I use Lumecubes for illumination of objects (the ground, fields, cliffs and walls, etc.)

I use firehouse LED to see the aircraft better in the sky, but none of them so far have done more than that (no illumination of objects); though I haven't used the Arc XLs mentioned above, I would wonder if they're still for seeing the aircraft more than illuminating objects.

I have also tried the big kind of lights like Phantomrain mentions above (though I never had mounts for them, just straps, so discontinued). They were the brightest by far, designed for spelunking, but they were really heavy and caused a noticeable difference in aircraft handling.

Chris

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent