DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are the best aftermarket spotlights? Any better than LumeCube?

Reactions
I have already bought LumeCubes and installed them, etc. Tried them out... all that. They are bright, no doubt. But I have nothing to compare them to. So, are they really (truly) bright? I don't know.

Does anyone know of any other (possibly brighter) spotlights for the Mavic 2?

I like the ability to turn the lights off and on during flight via the LumeCube app. That's a big plus. Does anyone know of any good contenders? I'm not 100% thrilled/sold on the LumeCubes just yet. I feel like there may be better products out there.

Thanks!

- Joe

I just wish the LumeCubes with the 2 mounts were half the weight. I use them on my M2Z. The motors works much harder and it's much louder but it is very bright and it gives my night filming a daytime presence.

LC are definitely way up there on the light food chain. I have another brand on my H520 but the name is eluding me at the moment. I'll post back here when I find the name of them.

We are using the Rugo lights by FoxFury. We got them (with the Yuneec H520 mounts) from

AirWorx Drones in SC

Reactions: NoScreenNamesLeft
I have already bought LumeCubes and installed them, etc. Tried them out... all that. They are bright, no doubt. But I have nothing to compare them to. So, are they really (truly) bright? I don't know.

Does anyone know of any other (possibly brighter) spotlights for the Mavic 2?

I like the ability to turn the lights off and on during flight via the LumeCube app. That's a big plus. Does anyone know of any good contenders? I'm not 100% thrilled/sold on the LumeCubes just yet. I feel like there may be better products out there.

Thanks!

- Joe
check out this review

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User