DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are these???

spamgnome

Reactions
Shot these over the weekend in Lago Vista, TX, but am not 100% sure what they are, other than cool looking and still under construction.

• Wow
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Shot these over the weekend in Lago Vista, TX, but am not 100% sure what they are, other than cool looking and still under construction.

Not sure what the Golf Balls are as they can be a triage but those look like de - contamination showers maybe. Very interesting , hope you can revisit and I will be on look out for others
Seattle has had a few pop up also.

I think they call them :
mask decontamination systems and they are popping up .

Screenshot 09-20-2020 17.50.21.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water

Last edited:
We spent 1 night in such "tent" in the Wadi Rum desert (Jordania). Very confortable! :D

P1130599.JPG

Reactions: MA2 317

They look like little geodesic dome houses to me. Your color balance is way off. Too much green. Move your temperature slider to warm it up a bit.

Huh...I'm not seeing that about the color balance...anyone else?
They look like little geodesic dome houses to me. Your color balance is way off. Too much green. Move your temperature slider to warm it up a bit.

Huh...I'm not seeing that about the color balance...anyone else?
I am not talking about the image. you just showed. I am talking about the You Tube video. Here are the before and after images. I did a screen grab and retouched in Photoshop. Your You Tube images the 2nd one here.

Attachments

• Geodesic domes-retouched.jpg
    Geodesic domes-retouched.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 9
  • screen shot un-retouched .jpg
    screen shot un-retouched .jpg
    332.1 KB · Views: 9
I am not talking about the image. you just showed. I am talking about the You Tube video. Here are the before and after images. I did a screen grab and retouched in Photoshop. Your You Tube images the 2nd one here.
Interesting...Now that I see them side-by-side not sure I like either. LOL. I'm wondering if I need to somehow adjust my monitor.

Interesting...Now that I see them side-by-side not sure I like either. LOL. I'm wondering if I need to somehow adjust my monitor.
Your You Tube is definitely on the green side. Can you just open up the video editing program you use and see if you have a color balance slider that adjusts the temperature- it usually goes from blue on the left to yellow on the right. Slide to the right to reduce the green. I also added a bit of contrast and saturation and opened the shadows a bit. I cannot help myself when I am editing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore