DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Twisted Skies

Nice job on this one Cody. I liked the way you brought out the foreground this time.(?gradient filter). It really shows the angry cloud build up of our South Florida skies. See my post on today's forum under Crazy Mountains.Still out here in Montana for another week.

The hi res version was messing with my eyes! I swear it was actually moving -

Once i loaded the Full Resolution : I could see the Lady of the lake with wings handing over the Crown to Merlin with A crazy evil Dragons head coming after her. Anyone else see the lady of the Lake , what a Fantastic Picture.

Its pictures like these that it make it worth taking a chance with the Weather .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Air 2 in the Rain.
Coal

Last edited:
Nice job on this one Cody. I liked the way you brought out the foreground this time.(?gradient filter). It really shows the angry cloud build up of our South Florida skies. See my post on today's forum under Crazy Mountains.Still out here in Montana for another week.
I've been busy with work as usual during my work week "marathon".

And yes sir, took some advice from this guy on the forums... I think he goes by the name Dale D. ??

And THANK YOU! (I'll take a gander at your now)

Reactions: TreeHugger
Once i loaded the Full Resolution : I could see the Lady of the lake with wings handing over the Crown to Merlin with A crazy evil Dragons head coming after her. Anyone else see the lady of the Lake , what a Fantastic Picture.

Its pictures like these that it make it worth taking a chance with the Weather .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Air 2 in the Rain.
Coal
I see all of that too!

It took me a second, my wife helped, but I see it all!

Thanks lol ??

Reactions: TreeHugger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42