DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are your thoughts for this video

For the most part the panning / flying was smooth which makes for easy viewing. Great subject matter. Some closeups of the ship and the workers would be nice to tell the story with more detail. Nice work.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Looks good - I guess I was expecting to see some ice broken free by the team. It IS a beautiful place.

Reactions: maggior
My favorite part was when you broke away from the orange jump suits and gave us a shot of the landscape.
Beautiful view.

Video quality is good, no clipping on highlights or shadows (often a problem with snow in the sun) -- not sure if that was post-processed or straight out of the camera but the content is good. Some brief moments where the drone yaw-rate changes and camera panning becomes apparent to the viewer, but overall the flying is smooth.

Some minor feedback:
- Maybe cut some of the redundant footage to keep things fresh.
- The music was perfect from 0-30 seconds. However, from 30-50 seconds the additional beat made it a bit too busy for the content. From 50+ seconds the music just didn't fit the video IMO.

Reactions: maggior
That was really cool. Some stunning scenery!!

I agree with much of what @HobWash said. To add to what @The RAPier said, I think maybe it would have worked better to show the scenery and some of the broken up ice first and THEN moved onto the crew breaking the ice up.

The colors seemed a little flat. Maybe bring up the blue in the sky some so it looks less gray? I know it is hard when you are working with a mostly monochrome environment like snow in the winter!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada