DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What can i do with the SC ?

Elgreco3

Reactions
Hi guys ,I finally bought the zoom 2 with the SC combo. (Not received yet)

what other stuff can I do with it besides the stock software for flying ?
i am just looking for a head start to get familiar with things.
what do you guys install and use further with it that makes flying a better experience?
Software etc.

(one thing eventually i might get once I can spare more money i s getting the moverio bt-35e )

thanks.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Hi guys ,I finally bought the zoom 2 with the SC combo. (Not received yet)

what other stuff can I do with it besides the stock software for flying ?
i am just looking for a head start to get familiar with things.
what do you guys install and use further with it that makes flying a better experience?
Software etc.

(one thing eventually i might get once I can spare more money i s getting the moverio bt-35e )

thanks.

I just happen to be reading all I can about those exact glasses. A Youtube post by an Epson rep gave possibly the most specific idea of what they are like in use. He pointed out that you can minimize the Controller screen to the bottom right of the virtual screen seen in the glasses. Something which no one else so far had seamed to have mentioned. So rather than having to look around the screen to actually see the drone as in VLOS you can look directly at it through the glasses. Then toggle the drone screen back into full view when you want to.

The SC just makes a better flying experience with a "better" controller in my opinion. I like the joystick feel, no need for puting your phone etc. Definitely worth it.
exactly why I like it.

overall though I see some use of other software like litchi and I was wondering what else people might use besides stock app to fly so they can take advantage of the Sc's capabilities.
whatever extra might be available to do with it.
thanks

I've got Litchi and the AirData link loaded on my SC. I opted to keep it free from clutter and dedicated to flying the drone only. I do use HDMI out to send video feed to my FreeWell 7" Monitor and really like that setup.

I have not added any third party apps, etc. For me just being able to see my screen well is everything!

I am pretty much an Apple iOS fan boy, but would LOVE to get myself a SC. However, I heard that they only run on the Android operating system. Is their any downside to the fact that it uses Android when I am most familiar with iPhone / iPad interface of the DJI Go 4 app. Is there anything that an iPhone / iPad interface can do that the SC / Android OS cannot do? Would hate to spend the $$ on a SC and be disappointed.

I am pretty much an Apple iOS fan boy, but would LOVE to get myself a SC. However, I heard that they only run on the Android operating system. Is their any downside to the fact that it uses Android when I am most familiar with iPhone / iPad interface of the DJI Go 4 app. Is there anything that an iPhone / iPad interface can do that the SC / Android OS cannot do? Would hate to spend the $$ on a SC and be disappointed.
I am a full in Apple home with video editing, I Cloud storage etc. the SC fits right in. It is android but boots right into an easy to use touch screen with a Go Fly button. This connects you to the DJI Go app with exactly the same screen as on my iPhone X I previously used-except its bigger, brighter, and ready to go without cables to hook up. No regrets and the workflow into the Mac desktop, LightRoom, and Photos comes from physically copying the 128 GB card onto the Mac. No conversions needed! You can copy those files into an iOS device but these are big files. The photos can be moved from a card reader into an iOS device but I shoot low light raw images and edit or merge HDR images on the desktop

Reactions: apeel and ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun