DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Color Grading software tool do you use for your Aerial imagery?

FLPilotshark

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
What color grading software do you use? I already have the Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop which I am still learning since the program is very difficult.
I would love to hear your thoughts in opinions on what software program do use you for color grading for your projects? I want something easier then Capture One Pro 16 which the display looks like Photoshop.
I AM trying to find software that's pretty user-Friendly.... After reading all of the reviews it sounds LIKE #ACORN 6 will be my choice.

Here were the top-ranked photo editors for Mac's

Always Fly Safe,
FLPilotShark

Vide-wise there is DaVinci Resolve 15 (free version). There is an initial learning curve, but the tools are well worth it. Comparable grading to any top-end application.
I tend to use (a really old version of) PS for grading stills, but often find myself wishing it had DVR style grading tools !

I also have GIMP, but that seems to be have been written with the express intention of winding me up, so I rarely use that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabiano Waewell
On1 Photo Raw is fairly straight forward I think and they have a 30 day free trial.

For now I’m in Davinci for videos (grading and editing) and still looking for a good adobe substitute for the stills, including for multi exposure stacking and hdr...

Does anyone knows if Affinity Photo has support for DMG and HDR?

For now I’m in Davinci for videos (grading and editing) and still looking for a good adobe substitute for the stills, including for multi exposure stacking and hdr...

Does anyone knows if Affinity Photo has support for DMG and HDR?

Affinity is brilliant and yes it does. £ for £ easily the best photo editor out there.

I use CyberLink PowerDirector for video editing and a combination of DxO Photolabs 2 and Affinity for photos.

All are excellent value with easily enough features for a ‘power’ user. Affinity iPad version is also brilliant if you need to edit on the go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N