DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you all call your M2Z's?

Greekislandlover

Reactions
I currently have a Spark who I named "Sparky". I'm getting an M2Z soon but am stuck for names. The only one I have got so far is "Mavis". What do you all call yours?

I take Sparky for a fly also... and now I'm taking Zoomy too. Ocassionally it's the Zoomster.

Call mine Dee Too. Remember how R2D2 was so loyal to Luke. Feel the same about my Zoom. Always RTH.

My 1947 Cessna 140 is called "LIL" GREMLIN. I call my Mavic Pro; "LIL" GREMLIN 2.

I currently have a Spark who I named "Sparky". I'm getting an M2Z soon but am stuck for names. The only one I have got so far is "Mavis". What do you all call yours?
Had to go to video mode then hit the lock button. then went back to camera then i was able to manual set the camera. Thanks

I call my Mavic 2 "My Mavic 2"
I call my Phantoms Tank 1, 2, and 3.
I had Tank 1 (P3 Adv) up to 64 mph a couple of weeks ago. I can get 53/55 mph any day of the week with it but 64 mph surprised the crap out of me. There was a 6 mph crosswind at the time and thats it. ?

CHUCK -
He’s named after one of the main heros in an old 50-60’s TV Series that I loved as a kid named “Whirly Birds”. Heros fly their old Bell Helicopters into all sorts of danger to rescue people etc.
CF3BF4D0-55F8-479C-8203-9F408D66F830.jpeg

Reactions: Jason_M
Well, in the end I did get a M2Z and named her Mavis - my wife approves! I really loved Sparky, but flying Mavis is a whole different level!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark