DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you guys want to see?

Jordan

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to think of a new YouTube video for my channel regarding the Mavic Pro and I'm hitting a brick wall (not literally).

Do you have any ideas of something you'd like to see? A guide of some sort? Let me know what you think would be handy.

Cheers

Most of the stuff (i.e. guides) out there on YouTube now are pretty much repetitious.

Reactions: Kilrah and breid
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to think of a new YouTube video for my channel regarding the Mavic Pro and I'm hitting a brick wall (not literally).

Do you have any ideas of something you'd like to see? A guide of some sort? Let me know what you think would be handy.

Cheers
hi jordan
i could be wrong but most new members come with "my drone crashed or flew away" and then get the info they need, but too late.
youtube seems to be the first go to for new or potential owners.
maybe a new channel "this is why your drone may fly away or crash" with No ONE TO DO download the current FULL manual.
understanding how and why all the functions work or fail, rather than "this is what it can do"

Reactions: Specialk
hi jordan
i could be wrong but most new members come with "my drone crashed or flew away" and then get the info they need, but too late.
youtube seems to be the first go to for new or potential owners.
maybe a new channel "this is why your drone may fly away or crash" with No ONE TO DO download the current FULL manual.
understanding how and why all the functions work or fail, rather than "this is what it can do"
Hi Colin,
Maybe a "How to have a safe flight with the Mavic Pro" would be a good one? From start to finish, location, parameters, setup, flight etc?

Hi Colin,
Maybe a "How to have a safe flight with the Mavic Pro" would be a good one? From start to finish, location, parameters, setup, flight etc?
that sounds like a title I would look at if i was starting again.

the only stuff around then were as said, pretty repetitive and only really showed what it could do rather than what could go wrong.

I'd like to see you hitting that brick wal
Most of the stuff (i.e. guides) out there on YouTube now are pretty much repetitious.
Yeah, watch one and you've seen them all.

Crash tests in slow motion, mods, near misses, and more crashes. That's what I like to see.

Exactly why I want to do something new... and legal :)
I'd like to see you hitting that brick wal

Yeah, watch one and you've seen them all.

Crash tests in slow motion, mods, near misses, and more crashes. That's what I like to see.
Lol lets not destroy a poor little Mavic deliberately.

And I wont be flying my Mavic indoors anymore... so no elevators :D

Reactions: Callum
Hi Colin,

As a new owner who has yet to fly (too cold out right now) this would be really valuable. There is so much to learn and the nagging fear that I've missed some crucial setup item or calibration still haunts me. It would be a real confidence booster to have a video that starts with opening the box and ends with flying in a circle in beginner mode.

Do a how to navigate home without using RTH. Most people nowadays don't seem to know how to do that.

+1
Or how to navigate properly using the controller only when your app crashes. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

Exactly. That would be one of the 4 or 5 techniques that can be used in the video to get home before using RTH. The emphasis should be to practice these things every time to sharpen those skills to make and only rely on RTH as a last ditch effort.

Reactions: Jordan
everything should be EZ,just simply ez

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580