DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what do you think about this

asko

Reactions

Reactions: Rcthethird
Since nothing has been leaked, it's all just a guess as this image suggests.

1590399504127.png

Reactions: Johnmcl7
It is only guesswork at this point.

But to comment on the ideas posted, what worries me is the idea of weight reduction. Part of what gives the Mavic 2 range good stability is it's weight. The heavier the drone, the harder job wind has to blow it everywhere. Dropping the weight to give a better flight time may be the wrong compromise - especially with the Mavic Mini bendy arms to get it to under 250g. Going from just under 1Kg to 600g is a big reduction in weight and I do wonder what compromises would be made.

Standard DJI shape as per the house style (boring and unimaginitive - give us colour choices) is to be expected.

Occusync, etc. etc are also expected.

I think the camera swapping idea is maybe the least likely feature. The professional drones they make have that facility, the pro-sumer ones don't. I don't see knocking the weight down towards toy grade then adding pro features is a likely choice. Just my personal opinion.

The main thing I want them to improve on is the side sensors - make them work properly in all modes! I think what theyy eventually release will be very different anyway.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
No need to worry. None of it is true ;)

Phew - loads off my mind. I was losing sleep ;)

We do see these "leaks" from time to time. I tend to regard them as speculation until DJI actually start making noises.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake