DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you think about your air 2s?

sicksix

Reactions
I had a air 2 and I personally can tell night and day difference in this drone compared to the air 2! It seems to fly a lot faster! Zoom is much better! Range I can tell a difference on! Is it worth the extra money? I think so! Will I ever use it to its full capacity, no but I feel better now knowing that I have more capability!

Reactions: BULLDOGG and bonzo
Noise as in prop noise or noise as in sensor noise on photographs / video?
Prop noise seems identical to my ears.

! I haven’t opened mine yet. I own an Air 2 and way too many other drones. The compulsion to buy it was there, but I’m not sure I need it. I’ll watch all the reviews and read everything I can. Then I’ll make a decision.

I had a air 2 and I personally can tell night and day difference in this drone compared to the air 2! It seems to fly a lot faster! Zoom is much better! Range I can tell a difference on! Is it worth the extra money? I think so! Will I ever use it to its full capacity, no but I feel better now knowing that I have more capability!
Agreed 100%....

I purchased my MA2 only back in January 2021. But have over 40hrs+ flight time on that beast. I was obsessed with flying it at least every other day so I can better get a handle of flying + camera control etc.

First flight with the MA2S yesterday and man, smooth as butter. Response time seems better and the quality of the video feedback on the controller is great! I'm using a iPad Pro 2020 11 inch as my display and it looks so much sharper with that new bitrate.

Reactions: BULLDOGG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada