DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you want for Christmas as far as Drones.

what would i like for Christmas ,i can think of many things ,that have nothing to do with drones
but getting back on track ,i do hope that your Christmas dreams come true,and Santa gives you a M3 Classic ,

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
Joking aside, I am happy with my loved one home now from the hospital and healthy. Don't need another thing.

I was taking about drones. I hope everyone has heathy family’s thats what I want but asking what drone toys you want.

what would i like for Christmas ,i can think of many things ,that have nothing to do with drones
but getting back on track ,i do hope that your Christmas dreams come true,and Santa gives you a M3 Classic ,
Well I agree but I want a M3P classic . Then I think for me a,t this point in time I think I will change my hobby. About time for me to
go back and restoring old sports cars. 😀

Agree 100%

I really wish the Go App was still alive 🥴

I hope Santa brings a DJI SDK update that supports all current consumer drones. I know, I know... we might have to wait for Christmas 2024 :)

Last edited:
Me having a now with Mine 3 pro with a smart controller wishes for a M3P -c.
Id be happy with that. What you want ?
You wanna know what I want

I want
My old DJI mavic pro back with the case, 10 pairs of propellers, the ITDBS lite range extender on the controller, with the charger and 3 batteries and charging hub
(And the range extender not to come with grinded up wires inside)

And since I never had this before I also want

A mavic 2 pro w fly more kit with a range extender with a modded battery

And a Mavic 3 pro
With 5 batteries and a charger for each of them with all the things that drone comes with

With that juicy Occusynk 3+

I wanna go round the world

I don't need air 2s
It's literally a mavic 2 pro rival which even that gets its own rival which is the mavic 3 classic

And finally

I want the Mini 2

No batteries
No remote
No nothing

Because my mini 2 shorted and blew up

If I don't get atleast one thing on my list I'm probably gonna have some kind of child fit that's probably gonna get me punished and ruin Christmas for me

(But seriously all I want is my baby mini 2 to work again 😭)

Spark 2.0

No unfolding / folding of arms which saves time / attention.

Rock solid out of the case for quick deployment missions.

@dirkclod ,in terms of drones then right now i dont really need anything ,the Mini 3 pro does everything i need, and is really the only drone that is worth having here in the UK right now ,mainly because it has the least flight restrictions,due to its weight

I'm giving myself the gift of paying the drone I bought last month off for Christmas.

I want to be able to Purchase an RC Pro with Alien Dual Antenna System already installed and Ready to Go.

Maybe the Sats on the Mavic 3 will speed up to that of the Mini 3 pro.

Phatnomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
This is not a bait. I truly don't understand. I loose vlos way before I loose signal in all circumstances. How will signal boosting help you?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica