DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What does this mean?

kjonyou

Reactions
So brand new user here, setting up Quick Transfer. Clicked on the yellow lightening bolt in the upper right corner and I get this popup all in Chinese. Everything else is in English. Anyone know what this means? I cant use Google Translate because I can only take a pic of it, cant copy and paste.

20220122_204629000_iOS.png

Remote Control Not Connected

After switching the mode, the device will lose connection with the aircraft. Continue?

Left button is Cancel, right button is Continue.

Thanks, anyone know why only this popup is in another language? Anyway to change that or is it a bug?

Thanks, anyone know why only this popup is in another language? Anyway to change that or is it a bug?

Weird for sure, if all other info on the app is in English, and it certainly looks like it from the remaining text on screen.
Must be some sort of bug, maybe report it to DJI (email or the DJI forum, Mini 2 section).

Reactions: Norval
So brand new user here, setting up Quick Transfer. Clicked on the yellow lightening bolt in the upper right corner and I get this popup all in Chinese. Everything else is in English. Anyone know what this means? I cant use Google Translate because I can only take a pic of it, cant copy and paste.

View attachment 142420
One of the prerequisites to fly a DJI Drone is you have to learn Chinese… didn't you know that? 😆(just kidding)

• Haha
Reactions: Norval and bcfd29
Just take it to your local Chinese Take Out and they can tell you what any future pop ups are in Chinese.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr